Quiz – Do I need to see a dietitian?
1. Are you tired of dieting and want to achieve sustainable weight loss?
2. Is your waist measurement over 80cm if you’re female, or 94cm if you are a male?
3. Do you have diabetes, or trouble keeping your blood sugars under control?
4. Do you take medication for high blood pressure or cholesterol?
5. Do you experience bloating, altered bowel movements or abdominal pain after eating?
6. Are you suffering from Thyroid or PCOD?
7. Do you experience reflux or indigestion?
8. Do you struggle with binge eating?
9. Do you have trouble keeping weight on, or suffer regular loss of appetite?
10. Are you suffering joint pain from arthritis, or at risk of osteoporosis?
11. Would you like to see if you’re eating the right foods for optimal nutritional health?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, a dietitian can help you. Accredited Practising Dietitian Sai Mahima will provide the specialist nutrition advice you require, all tailored to your individual needs and lifestyle requirement